- 8 (full sheets) graham crackers, crushed
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (8 oz) pkg 1/3 less fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14 oz) can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup pasteurized egg product (Egg Beaters)
- zest of one large lemon
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp powdered unflavored gelatin
- 3 Tbsp boiling water
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In large bowl, melted butter in the microwave and mix with the graham crackers, brown sugar and salt. Press mixture into prepared pan. Use the back of a flat glass to press down firmly. Chill until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and Egg Beaters in bowl of stand mixer. Add in zest and lemon juice and mix until combined.
- Combine gelatin powder and boiling water in a small bowl, stirring until dissolved. Allow to cool for 2 minutes and then mix into the cream cheese mixture until evenly incorporated.
- Pour mixture over chilled crust and chill pan for 6 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and serve cold