- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Additional confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream butter and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar until light and fluffy; beat in vanilla. Gradually beat in flour. Stir in pecans.
- Shape tablespoons of dough into 2-in. crescents. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake until light brown, 12-15 minutes. Roll cookies in additional confectioners’ sugar while warm; cool on wire racks.