– For Easter, or any other time of the year, these bacon cheddar deviled eggs are the best you’re going to find
He had about six of his buddies coming over for a night of poker and telling stories. I always left them to the den to have their fun, but I was lingering nearby most times to make sure that hubby’s part went off without a hitch. You see, I am a bit of a hostess and when I know people are at my house, I want to make sure that they are well taken care of. The husband doesn’t really care so much. He’s more of a “help yourself” kind of guy. Anyway, I was sure that they were going to be hungry, so I had prepared a handful of different appetizers and snacks to keep them satisfied.
- 14 HARD-BOILED EGGS, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (1 oz.)
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives OR green onion tops
PLEASE Click on the Next Page Arrow Button Bellow For The Full Recipe and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. Enjoy!